Fairy God Mothers are Real





I believe in fate! I mean I truly do believe people are placed in my life for a reason.


My fairy god mother does not fly nor does she sound like a sweet old grandma. My fairy god mother came to me and whispered in my ear that she believed in me. That simple!


For years as a wife and mother I was unsure as to what I really wanted to do in this world. I knew I wanted to help the people and be for the people. The question was "How?" I had no clue what direction I wanted to take. I knew one thing for sure and that was that I was not going to be placed in a box. I was not going to allow myself to be labeled and stuck.


At 29, I started to take MY life more seriously. I say MY because that meant no one else was going to take precedence over the time I put into me. It was time to get serious. When you pull up to your day job of 4 years and you contemplate driving off before getting out,  its time for a change. LOL.


It was time for me to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. I cant sit around anymore and wait for some massive fulfilling career to drop in my lap.


I took the time and put in the work to find out what felt good to me and what made me feel fulfilled at the end of the day.


Writing....


I feel alive when I write, I feel free.


I've been blessed to have such amazing people in my life. My fairy godmother Nako being one of them. When you meet people that change your life you hold on to those people. People that see the good in you and want to help you level up are the best people.


She gave me a chance. She opened her blog platform up to ladies like myself that had a story and wanted to share it with the world.


That was the beginning......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negativity: You cant sit with us!

Cuties with Kinks: Things you should know when going natural!

Swirling: Relax its a LOVE thing.