Fulfillment









Its so funny when people ask me why I decided to blog. Listen I didn't choose blogging chose me. LOL That's my story and I'm sticking to it. But seriously I believe we all have a little #bloglife inside of us, every single human on this earth has a story to tell and every person has a testimony that should be shared. Share It!


All things you experience in life are to teach you a lesson that you can share with someone else. Its not just for you or about you. I attempt to apply the "each one teach one" method everyday.


I knew at a very young age that I loved people and wanted to study psychology. However life happened and as I got older I decided I no longer wanted to be in a box. I wanted to help others on my terms and not someone else's. I didn't feel like a degree could define or test my ability to love and help others.  


I am not blogging for money or fame. I blog because my hope in life is to uplift people by sharing my story, my tribulations and the things I love. My blog is intended to be funny and real. I am not looking for a come up. I am absolutely living my passion when I write. I've heard several times that when you do what you love, it wont be considered working. Who doesn't want to love what they do?  I tell my friends all the time that I don't wont to work anymore. This doesn't mean I want to be a stay at home mom. Although I salute all those that do. I know its not for me. When I say that I mean I don't want to work for someone else and hate every second of it. I want to love what I do. I don't want to work just to pay bills. I'm seeking fulfillment. I want my passion to turn into a fulfilling career.


When I first started blogging I will admit that I would get discouraged when only 4 people liked what I wrote. I would be in my feelings for a little bit. I wanted to stop. The need for VALIDATION was overpowering the PASSION. Don't disregard your dreams because they aren't what others would deem normal or because you are seeking some form of validation. Be you fearlessly because its true that everyone else is taken. When a co- worker stopped me and said I read your blog 50 days Freed and now i'm trying to quit smoking, I was elated. I knew then that the likes didn't matter. I knew then that I had accomplished what I set out to do and that was reach someone, hell anyone. Support Is always a plus but don't let the lack of support stop you from doing what you love.
I pray you continue to strive and go after everything that you want and never forget what's for you is for you!


~Be you. Do You. For You.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negativity: You cant sit with us!

Swirling: Relax its a LOVE thing.